- WordPress Plugin Google Map is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Google Map version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin SEO Friendly Images Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.4)
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.27)
- WordPress Plugin MailUp newsletter sign-up form Security Bypass (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Socializer 'val' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.2)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Denial of Service (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)