- WordPress Plugin How to Create an App for Android iPhone Easytouch is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin How to Create an App for Android iPhone Easytouch version 3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin PictoBrowser Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.3.1)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.7.0 - 4.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce 'wpsc-transaction_results_functions.php' SQL Injection (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Virtue/Pinnacle ToolKit Unspecified Vulnerability (2.5)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Potential PHP Object Injection (3.4.4)