- WordPress Plugin HTML5 jQuery Audio Player is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin HTML5 jQuery Audio Player version 2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin cloudsafe365_for_WP 'file' Parameter Remote File Disclosure (1.46)
- Drupal Core 5.x Arbitrary Code Execution (5.0 - 5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Yahoo! Updates for WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Googmonify Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.5.1)