- WordPress Plugin IGIT Posts Slider Widget is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because of a bundled vulnerable version of TimThumb. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin IGIT Posts Slider Widget version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2 or latest
- WordPress 2.1.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1 - 2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Events Calendar SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin U Extended Comment 'fileurl' Parameter Arbitrary File Download (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smiley Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Super CAPTCHA 'admin.php' SQL Injection (2.2.4)