- WordPress Plugin kk Star Ratings is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin kk Star Ratings version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration Security Bypass (2.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Analytics Stats Counter Statistics PHP Object Injection (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Page Builder:KingComposer-Free Drag and Drop page builder by King-Theme Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.9)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp Unspecified Vulnerability (6.3.11)