- WordPress Plugin lasTunes is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin lasTunes version 3.6.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WA Form Builder SQL Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Let Them Unsubscribe Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Party Hall Booking Manager SQL Injection (1.1)
- Drupal Core 8.x Security Bypass (8.0.0 - 8.1.6)