- WordPress Plugin Lazy content Slider is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Lazy content Slider version 3.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe2 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft 'php.php' Arbitrary File Upload (3.06)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.6.0 - 4.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Unspecified Vulnerability (4.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0.18)