- WordPress Plugin Lazyest Gallery is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Lazyest Gallery version 1.0.26 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.30 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Google AdSense by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.29)
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Feed Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Two-Factor Authentication-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin DW Question & Answer Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.4.4)
- PHP unspecified remote arbitrary file upload vulnerability