- WordPress Plugin Lightbox Jquery is prone to a possible remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Lightbox Jquery version 0.24 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Google Language Translator Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.05)
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress SQL Injection (1.07.12)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Open Redirect (2.0.33)
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (.48.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Post to PDF Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.1)