- WordPress Plugin Lightbox is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Lightbox version 1.6.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.8 or latest
- WordPress 4.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.9 - 4.9.8)
- WordPress Plugin FormGet Contact Form Cross-Site Scripting (5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Multisite Post Duplicator Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.9.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Appointments PHP Object Injection (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Login Unspecified Vulnerability (5.1)