- WordPress Plugin Like Dislike Counter is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Like Dislike Counter version 1.2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.0 or latest
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x SQL Injection (3.5.0 - 3.8.5)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.30)
- WordPress Plugin SP Project & Document Manager Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Charts and Graphs Lite Unspecified Vulnerability (1.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)