- WordPress Plugin Localize My Post is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Localize My Post version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Download Zip Attachments Arbitrary File Download (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Mingle Forum Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.0.34)
- WordPress Plugin CopySafe PDF Protection Unspecified Vulnerability (1.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP GitHub Tools Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Publication Archive 'file' Parameter Directory Traversal (2.3)