- WordPress Plugin MailCWP is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin MailCWP version 1.100 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP-Property-WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management Information Disclosure (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Login Security Solution Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (0.50.0)
- WordPress Plugin Post Expirator Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin EDD Favorites Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin ZWM Zeumic Work Management Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.0.11)