- WordPress Plugin MailPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin MailPress version 7.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin ZeenShare Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery-Responsive Photo Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin ChenPress Arbitrary File Upload (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Secure HTML5 Video Player Cross-Site Scripting (3.3)
- WordPress Plugin myLinksDump 'url' Parameter SQL Injection (1.2)