- WordPress Plugin MF Gig Calendar is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin MF Gig Calendar version 0.9.4.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.9.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Video Gallery and Youtube Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.01)
- WordPress Plugin Special Text Boxes Arbitrary File Upload (5.1.90)
- WordPress Plugin Sexy Add Template Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages SQL Injection (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP REST API (WP API) Information Disclosure (1.2)