- WordPress Plugin My Calendar is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin My Calendar version 2.3.28 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.3.29 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Arbitrary File Upload (3.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Meta Box-WordPress Custom Fields Framework Arbitrary File Deletion (4.16.2)
- WordPress Plugin Lightbox Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin CodeArt-Google MP3 Player Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.11)
- Unfiltered header injection in Apache 1.3.34/2.0.57/2.2.1