- WordPress Plugin MyPixs is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin MyPixs version 0.3 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Garee's Flickr Feed Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Job Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.7.18)
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (6.3.14)
- WordPress Plugin Breezing Forms SQL Injection (220.127.116.11)