- WordPress Plugin Nelio AB Testing is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Nelio AB Testing version 4.4.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.5.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.12)
- WordPress 4.5.3 Directory Traversal Vulnerability (4.5.3 - 4.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Automatic Online Backup 'url' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin PICA Photo Gallery 'picaPhotosResize.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- Microsoft SQL Server weak password encryption vulnerability