- WordPress Plugin Nelio AB Testing is prone to a server-side request forgery vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to make the vulnerable server perform port scanning of hosts in internal or external networks; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Nelio AB Testing version 4.5.10 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.5.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Category Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WassUp Real Time Analytics Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2.1.12)
- WordPress 4.2.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.7 - 4.2.3)