- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.1.56 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.60 or latest
- Joomla! Core Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 3.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin podPress Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Co-Authors Plus Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin HDInvoice-Create Invoices Arbitrary File Upload (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Easy Post Types Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.3)