- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 18.104.22.168 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Copy or Move Comments Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Floating Tweets Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress 4.6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6 - 4.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Catchers Helpdesk and Ticket system for Support Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)