- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.1.59 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.60 or latest
- Joomla! Core 1.7.0 Information Disclosure (1.7.0 - 1.7.0)
- WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger wordTube 'wpPATH' Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities (1.43)
- WordPress Plugin WP Advanced Importer Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Js External Link Info Cross-Site Scripting (1.21)
- WordPress Plugin PeepSo-User Profile and Social Networking Privilege Escalation (1.6.0)