- WordPress Plugin Nmedia MailChimp Widget is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Nmedia MailChimp Widget version 3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Conduit Banner 'banner-index-field-id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Nginx Helper Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Security Bypass (2.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Levo Slideshow Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress 3.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.4 - 3.4)