- WordPress Plugin Page Builder by SiteOrigin is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Page Builder by SiteOrigin version 2.0.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gmail SMTP Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (.53.2)
- WordPress Plugin Efence Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Yakadanda Google+ Hangout Events Cross-Site Scripting (0.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin Multicons [Multiple Favicons] Cross-Site Scripting (2.1)