- WordPress Plugin Page Flip Image Gallery is prone to a remote file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Page Flip Image Gallery versions 0.2.2 and below are vulnerable.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities (1.9.0)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.19)
- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Share Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.9.9)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Security Bypass (1.0.0 - 1.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Security Bypass (1.3.75)