- WordPress Plugin Page Showcaser Boxes is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Page Showcaser Boxes version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior version is also affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin ImmoPress Cross-Site Scripting (0.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies PHP Object Injection (1.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin Double Opt-In for Download Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.5)
- WordPress 2.8.4 Denial of Service Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8.4)
- WordPress Plugin GD bbPress Tools Cross-Site Scripting (1.7)