- WordPress Plugin Page Showcaser Boxes is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Page Showcaser Boxes version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior version is also affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin FourSquare Checkins Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Page Ordering Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks PHP Code Execution and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.5.1)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.16)
- WordPress Plugin Broken Link Manager Cross-Site Scripting (0.5.5)