- WordPress Plugin Peugeot Music is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Peugeot Music version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Pro Social Network Multiple Vulnerabilities (15.12)
- WordPress Plugin Brute Force Login Protection Unspecified Vulnerability (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)