- WordPress Plugin Portfolio is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Portfolio version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 1.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP AmASIN-The Amazon Affiliate Shop Directory Traversal (0.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin Velvet Blues Update URLs Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1)
- WordPress 4.4.x Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (4.4 - 4.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Jigoshop-Store Toolkit Privilege Escalation (1.3.8)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Lightbox by dFactory Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.11)