- WordPress Plugin Portfolio is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Portfolio version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 1.1 or latest
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.10)
- WordPress Plugin Improved user search in backend Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.4)
- Apache Tomcat WAR file directory traversal vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.18)
- WordPress Plugin WP App Maker Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)