- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Product Catalog version 3.8.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin MailUp newsletter sign-up form Security Bypass (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb 'pagination_wp_facethumb' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Genesis Simple Share Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress PHP Object Injection (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Two Factor Authentication Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3.12)