- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Product Catalog version 3.8.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin HTML5 jQuery Audio Player Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery-Responsive Photo Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin BackWPup Security Bypass (3.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin DukaPress TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Smush Image Compression and Optimization Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.9.1)