- WordPress Plugin PropertyHive is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin PropertyHive version 1.4.25 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.26 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slider Revolution Responsive Local File Inclusion (4.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate CSV Importer Unspecified Vulnerability (3.7.2)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Logo Carousel Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Mail Masta Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0)