- WordPress Plugin Redirection Page is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Redirection Page version 1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised and CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2 - 1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Mon Arbitrary File Disclosure (0.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin MyBookTable Bookstore by Author Media Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter by Supsystic Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.7)
- Joomla! Core 1.6.x Security Bypass (1.6.0 - 1.6.6)