- WordPress Plugin Relevanssi-A Better Search is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Relevanssi-A Better Search version 22.214.171.124 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.3.8 or latest
- WordPress 3.1.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.0.1 - 3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Tag Cloud Widget Unspecified Vulnerability (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating 'path' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.20)
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.20)
- WordPress Plugin Import users from CSV with meta Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)