- WordPress Plugin Responsive Lightbox by dFactory is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Responsive Lightbox by dFactory version 1.4.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.12 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Super Cache PHP Code Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall SQL Injection (3.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Simplified Content Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Slide Show TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin IP Blacklist Cloud Arbitrary File Disclosure (3.42)