- WordPress Plugin Resume Submissions & Job Postings is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files. The issue occurs because the application fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the Web server process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Resume Submissions & Job Postings version 2.5.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.5.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin User Role Editor Cross-Site Scripting (4.37)
- WordPress Plugin Laika Pedigree Tree Unspecified Vulnerability (0.13.4)
- WordPress Plugin MapSVG Lite Arbitrary File Upload (4.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin User Photo 'user-photo.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.9.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP CleanFix Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.4.4)