- WordPress Plugin Royal PrettyPhoto is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Royal PrettyPhoto version 1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Gallery 2 'border' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.4)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Email Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.49)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Search by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.35)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Image Sizes Unspecified Vulnerability (2.2.4)