- WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger WP-Table is prone to multiple remote file include vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger WP-Table version 1.43 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.44 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ad-Manager Open Redirect (1.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin OnePress Social Locker Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (4.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Security Bypass (1.3.83)
- WordPress Plugin Password Vault Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin IMPress Listings Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)