- WordPress Plugin S3Bubble Cloud Video With Adverts & Analytics is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin S3Bubble Cloud Video With Adverts & Analytics version 0.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup and Migrate-BackupGuard Arbitrary File Upload (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page Cross-Site Scripting (3.25)
- WordPress Plugin Social Media Flying Icons-Floating Social Media Icon Cross-Site Scripting (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-reCAPTCHA HTML Injection and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Simple visitor stat Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)