- WordPress Plugin Search 10 times faster with Elasticsearch or Apache Solr with lots of data-WPSOLR is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Search 10 times faster with Elasticsearch or Apache Solr with lots of data-WPSOLR version 8.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 8.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Clean Login Unspecified Vulnerability (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Bongolive SMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin RokIntroScroller Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Download Monitor Information Disclosure (1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Background 'uploadify.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.01)