- WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files (eg. server configuration) in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads version 1.0.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Advanced ads Management by Inazo Cross-Site Scripting (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP-PostRatings SQL Injection (1.83.1)
- WordPress Plugin myGallery Remote File Include (1.4b4)
- WordPress 4.3.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.3 - 4.3.16)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium 'get_profile_avatar.php' SQL Injection (0.64)