- WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files (eg. server configuration) in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads version 1.0.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin eShop Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.3.13)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Security Bypass (1.5.0 - 1.5.24)
- WordPress Plugin cformsII 'lib_ajax.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (13.1)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.4.56)
- WordPress Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.70 - 4.1.1)