- WordPress Plugin Shibboleth is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Shibboleth version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.8 or latest
- WordPress 3.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.10)
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.27)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate CSV Importer Cross-Site Request Forgery (5.6)
- WordPress Plugin spam-byebye Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin GigPress 'Notes' Field HTML Injection (2.1.10)