- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager version 184.108.40.206 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Skype Legacy Buttons Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Facebook Button by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.13)
- WordPress Plugin Akeeba Backup CORE for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.3)
- Apache Tomcat version older than 5.5.26
- WordPress Plugin Claptastic Clap! Button Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3)