- WordPress Plugin Simple Business Directory with Maps is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin Simple Business Directory with Maps version 3.6.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.7.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Poll, Survey, Quiz & Form by OpinionStage Unspecified Vulnerability (15.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Influencer Marketing & Press Release System Cross-Site Scripting (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget 'url' Parameter Directory Traversal (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin The Welcomizer 'twiz-index.php' Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin MQ ReLinks Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.8)