- WordPress Plugin Simply Static is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Simply Static version 1.6.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Backlink Rechecker Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin GD bbPress Attachments Cross-Site Scripting (2.5)
- WordPress Plugin MiniMax-Page Layout Builder Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WassUp Real Time Analytics Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Two-Factor Authentication-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)