- WordPress Plugin Site Import is prone to a remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and to gain access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Site Import version 1.0.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WPtouch Mobile Arbitrary File Upload (3.4.6)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Email Test Information Disclosure (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin cformsII Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (14.13.2)
- WordPress Plugin Page Builder:KingComposer-Free Drag and Drop page builder by King-Theme Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.9)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce SagePay Direct Payment Gateway Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.1.6.6)