- The WordPress plugin Slider Revolution was vulnerable to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability that allows an attacker to download any file from the server. This vulnerability is/was actively exploited in the wild.
- Upgrade to the latest version of the plugin.
- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager Local File Inclusion (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Page and Post Clone Information Disclosure (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Information Disclosure (5.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Visual Composer:Page Builder for WordPress Local File Inclusion (5.1)
- WordPress Pingback Source URI Denial of Service and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 2.1.3)