- The WordPress plugin Slider Revolution was vulnerable to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability that allows an attacker to download any file from the server. This vulnerability is/was actively exploited in the wild.
- Upgrade to the latest version of the plugin.
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Information Disclosure (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager Local File Inclusion (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin BookX Local File Inclusion (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Dharma booking Local/Remote File Inclusion (2.38.3)