- WordPress Plugin Slider Revolution Responsive is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Slider Revolution Responsive version 4.1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SEO Friendly Images Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.4)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.36)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP REST API (WP API) Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Organizer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)