- WordPress Plugin Smart Forms-Calculated Fields, Form Builder, Easy To Use is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Smart Forms-Calculated Fields, Form Builder, Easy To Use version 2.6.15 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.6.16 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Double Opt-In for Download Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP e-Commerce-Store Exporter Privilege Escalation (1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin AdPlugg WordPress Ad Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.33)
- WordPress Plugin Feedweb Unspecified Vulnerability (3.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Better Search Replace Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3.2)