- WordPress Plugin SmokeSignal is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin SmokeSignal version 1.2.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Security Bypass (1.4.6)
- WordPress Plugin Spreadsheet (wpSS) Cross-Site Scripting (0.62)
- WordPress Plugin Google Map Generator Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Privilege Escalation (5.0.3)