- WordPress Plugin Snazzy Maps is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Snazzy Maps version 1.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Login Widget With Shortcode Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.1.1)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Security Bypass (3.2.0 - 3.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin PIKLIST-Rapid development framework Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.4.25)
- WordPress Plugin Akeeba Backup CORE for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Property-WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management Arbitrary File Upload (1.35.0)