- WordPress Plugin Spellchecker is prone to a local file include vulnerability and a remote file include vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary local and remote scripts in the context of the webserver process or obtain potentially sensitive information. This may result in a compromise of the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Spellchecker version 3.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Plugin-InstaLinker Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WPForms-Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Remote Upload Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.1)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Directory Traversal (7.0)